There’s always something exciting going on at SAM. Check out a few updates from our various departments below.
- The Production department celebrated the completion of Midtown Studio, located on the first floor of SAM’s headquarters. Due to flooding a few months back, some of the studio was damaged, giving us the opportunity to upgrade both the space and its equipment. You can read more about the studio redo in this article.
- Elizabeth Rodriguez, Casey Quattlebaum, and Liz Elder have been working on their Google Analytics Certifications. They have been training via Skill Path with Google. The training has consisted of 15+ hours per person. After completing their training, they will test. Testing is online and will take about an hour and a half each. This will be a huge accomplishment for both the department and the agency!
- In personal news, Liz has an upcoming mission trip planned with her daughter. And Katie Reeves is heading out West this June. Sheila Grandy-Morrison has started baking again, and is in talks to begin supporting a non-profit organization via her culinary craft.
- Bethany Alexander has been working with crochet and has an online shop where she sells various handcrafted crochet products. She also owns several chickens and is known to bring fresh eggs to share with the department.
- Laura Dobbs is expanding her multilingual skills by studying French on her own.
- Shelby Fields is learning exceptional time management skills by juggling completing her degree with full-time work at SAM.
- The team has been excited to celebrate Kelsey’s Plemmons’ recent engagement!
- Rachel Blackerby is due to give birth any day now!
- Erica Brock is getting married at the end of this month.